NEW CREDIT CARD PAYMENT INTEGRATION FOR WHOLESALE ORDER PROCESSING
AND STREAMLINED COST SHEET ENTRY FROM EXCEL
RLM Apparel Software now offers credit card integration using Heartland, a secure payment gateway, which provides safe credit card processing for small and large businesses. Costing can now be done via Excel and imported into RLM.
Lyndhurst, New Jersey -- January 10, 2017-- RLM Apparel Software continues their commitment to provide new and improved business solutions to the fashion industry's most respected brands. Credit card integration and cost sheet reporting templates through Excel are the newest enhancements to RLM's and Financials systems.
Credit Card Integration Through Heartland Payment Systems
RLM Apparel Software now has the ability to integrate payment systems through Heartland, a gateway for credit card processing. Automated credit card transactions for wholesale customers are now possible using the new software. These features are explained below.
- The payment system automatically authorizes customer credit cards during the order fulfillment process directly from RLM Apparel Software.
- Freight charges and authorization for shipping are included in the transaction.
- The customer’s credit card is automatically charged for the shipped value of goods.
- This integration eliminates the need to manually process a customer's credit card offline via credit card terminal or through separate unintegrated software.
Cost Sheet Import Template from Excel
Now, through a simple cost sheet mapping in RLM, various cost components can be uploaded via an Excel spreadsheet. New features are explained here.
- In Excel, cost components columns include fabric, FOB, duty, and freight, for example, which can be mapped to your cost proforma within RLM.
- RLM’s new Cost Sheet Excel import system allows you to easily upload hundred of styles and costs into RLM with a few mouse clicks.
About RLM Apparel Software Systems
RLM Apparel Software is a leading provider of modular, end-to-end business software solutions designed specifically to address the needs of global fashion retailers, brands, and manufacturers. Over its 36 year history, RLM has enabled many of the largest and most innovative apparel, footwear, accessories, and related companies to reach their full potential by accelerating performance, increasing efficiency, reducing costs, and streamlining business processes across the entire concept-to-consumer product lifecycle.
RLM’s category-spanning enterprise software solutions comprise capabilities typically found separately in enterprise resource planning (ERP), product lifecycle management (PLM), supply chain management (SCM), warehouse management systems (WMS), sales force automation (SFA), and e-commerce systems (B2B/B2C). RLM solutions are available in either a traditional on premise deployment or as a hosted cloud subscription model.
RLM clients include Alexander Wang, Blowfish Malibu, Kenneth Cole Productions, Halston, John Varvatos, Jordache Enterprises, Beyond Yoga, Michael Kors, The Row, US Polo Association, and other leading apparel, footwear, and accessories companies. For more information, visit http://www.ronlynn.com.
RLM Apparel Software Systems is a trademark of RLM Apparel Software Inc.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
RLM Apparel Software Systems