RLM EDI Connectivity with Amazon
If you sell B2C or drop ship with Amazon, RLM Apparel Software is here to help. Doing manual processes on a separate portal outside of your ERP system can be cumbersome when it comes to fulfllling a steady stream of Amazon direct-to-consumer orders every day. RLM’s automated integration process with Amazon can help solve the manual inefficiencies and accelerate workflow so you can sell on Amazon and be confident that you'll get the job done on time.
AMAZON DROP SHIP FEATURES WE SUPPORT:
• EDI 850 - Automatic retrieval of orders from Amazon can get automatically turned into pick tickets to your warehouse to start the fulfillment process without any intervention.
• Email Notifications – As orders are downloaded and processed in RLM users are alerted each step of the way via email notifications letting you know within RLM if everything has processed
• Fill or Kill Amazon Policy EDI 855 - RLM will transmit back an 855 to Amazon in order to adhere to Amazon’s ‘fill or kill’ policy. This notifies Amazon that you will be fulfilling the order automatically. The 855 will either confirm the order (you have inventory and will ship) OR it will indicate you don’t have inventory for a particular item, which automatically cancels the order in RLM and Amazon will create a new PO to RLM for the items which you do have inventory in.
• UPS, Fedex, Small Parcel Shipping Integration - RLM’s WMS Express and Enhanced can connect to your Small Parcel Shipping service and adhere to the needs of your B2C Amazon Orders. Customer Address information is automatically fed into our Small Parcel Shipping software like UPS Worldship or Fedex from the RLM Packing module. This automatically generates a Label and retrieves a tracking #, and opens a pick up request with the Small Parcel Shipping Service.
• EDI 856 Advance Shipping Notice - Shipping out of your warehouse triggers RLM to generate an ASN to Amazon with tracking # information and carton details so they can notify the customer of the order shipping.
• EDI 810 Invoice - RLM also will automatically transmit your 810 EDI invoice to Amazon to adhere to their requirements so you can receive your payments
• Inventory Feed to Amazon - In RLM you can indicate the items that are available for Amazon Drop Shipping. RLM can automatically transmit your inventory availability to Amazon to automate the process of what’s available to be sold.
All of the above happens automatically with your normal fulfillment processes. Email notifications help to keep you on top of your business every step of the way.